Monday, September 3, 2012

1968 The Monstrous Monkee Mash

In this episode of the 1966-1968 series The Monkees, Mike, Micky and Peter attempt to rescue Davy, who is being held in the basement of a creepy castle by Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy and Frankenstein's monster. This originally aired in January 1968 but I loved watching the show when it aired on MTV and Nickelodeon in the 1980's. This was one of my favorite episodes.

Full Episode:


Her is a music video of the song Monster Mash that uses spooky footage from the Monkees TV show:

2 comments:

  1. I remember that episode as a very young one Saturday morning ...Cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks for posting these! My mother and i sat down to watch and enjoy!!

    Found you though Countdown to Halloween and am looking forward to being a fellow cryptkeeper this year!

    Feel free to visit me at my blog A Spooky Soiree http://spookysoiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete