Sunday, October 7, 2012

1970s-2000s Monster Cereal commercials

Count Chocula was my favorite Monster Cereal growing up, my sister loved Frankenberry and Boo Berry was bought every once in a while. Never got the chance to try Fruity Yummy Mummy and I don't remember Fruit Brute. And I always loved the Monsters commercials just as much as the cereal. I grew up watching the commercials of the 1980's, but after watching a few on youtube, the 1970's commercials are my favorites.

For Halloween I created this as a tribute, a 28 minute video of 58 Monster Cereal commercials from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s staring Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Boo Berry, Fruit Brute and Fruity Yummy Mummy. The video and sound quality of each ad varies from good to better to worse and there are a few duplicate ads that have different endings. I also tried to put them in the order they aired on TV, which I just guessed at. Enjoy!

58 Monster Cereal commercials - 28 minutes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive